pig is a natural creature. It eat so many things without any kind of filteration. like stools, urine, spoiled things, and harmful growth.
the body of pig did not made for avoid toxic things. all the nutrition will absorb to the body over 4 hours. but toxic things never remove from body they are stored in fat cells.
in a study of 200 samples a thing was found. 69% samples have toxic things and microorganisms. these toxic things leads to fever, vomitting, digeststive track problems and diarrheoa.
these bacteria can be a deadly reason if you are not be careful. so you have to stop pork and you can live without any risk.